TERMS & CONDITIONS
Agreement to terms
These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you and Justine Clenquet, concerning your access to and use of justineclenquet.com as well as any other media form related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto. You agree that by accessing the site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms & Conditions.
We are selling fashion jewelry, made of brass dipped in palladium and brass dipped in pale gold 24k. We also work with sterling silver and Swarovski elements. Our products are designed and handcrafted in our french workshop. Each piece is unique and may appear differently from the items shown online.
1. 2. Jewelry care
To take care of your jewelry, you should:
- Avoid exposure to cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and hairspray. These products can damage your jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry before exercising, bathing or sleeping.
- Store in a dry place. Also, it is best to store your items separate from other jewelry.
- Gently clean your jewelry with a clean and soft cloth. Refrain from exposing your items to abrasives, solvents, or cleaning compounds.
The materials can naturally tarnish over time.
- All our prices are in Euro and include French VAT (20%).
- Shipping costs are not included in prices.
- Prices for all products are subject to change.
- We use 3D Secure gateway on checkout to prevent fraud.
- We accept payment by credit card via MasterCard, VISA, etc.
We care about data privacy and security. We collect personal data about our customers through our website in an effort to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or share your name nor anything about you with any other non-affiliated company.
5. Intellectual property rights
The website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the website contained therein are owned or controlled by us. No part of the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, sold, licensed, or exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our permission.